Our client is a leading online media company who develop websites for their client who are in the gaming industry.
They have built a strong reputation for themselves in the industry over the last four years and boast an employee retention rate of 90%+. With modern, relaxed work offices they really do have the whole package on offer here!
• Lead and manage a team of Web Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, DevOps Engineers and work with teams supporting them in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
• Interpreting business briefs and translating them into development work across 150+ amazing products.
• Between 20-50% hands on coding, depending on the need of the business at the time - using current and emerging development technologies for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting to support your team’s knowledge pool.
• Familiar with containerization and Docker/Kubernetes.
• Experience in a hands-on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple projects, particularly a portfolio environment.
• Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance teams, including day to day line management, driving their personal growth, optimizing processes and organizing the team’s goals/OKR's.