Our globally renowned client works with customers to identify opportunities in the digital world and to realise their full potential. With a focus on digital platforms & ecosystems and strong expertise in digital marketing and e-commerce, they work with innovative concepts and agile processes at the interface of strategy, creativity and technology.
• Coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams.
• Recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions.
• Promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached.
• Make the benefit of working with Scrum visible to the team/client.
• Issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members.
• Drive suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation.
• At least 2 years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Team Coach in an agile working environment.
• Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM).
• Strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself.
• Excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer).
• Very good German and English language skills in communication and documentation.
• A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work